Where Can You Find Customized Glass Countertops Designs
You have the extra room in your budget for something customized. You want kitchen or bathroom counters that truly speak to your aesthetic, and the only way to get that is through a tailormade solution.
You’re interested in glass countertops, so where can you find customized designs?
None other than CBD Glass!
CBD Glass is a Toronto, Ontario, Canada glass design studio specializing in glass accent pieces.
Our founder, Vladimir Fridman, is an engineer and designer who received tutelage at the University of Moscow and the College of Art. He’s learned to work with an assortment of materials, from wood to stone, marble, steel, and glass.
However, glass remains his favorite, and he’s mastered glass machinery, finishes, textures, and techniques. He can combine glass with other durable, appealing materials, including those above and wrought iron.
CBD Glass offers an impressive roster of custom glass accent pieces for your perusal. Here’s an overview.
- Glass countertop products, such as:
- Raised bars
- Bar tops
- Bathroom countertops
- Kitchen countertops
- Kitchen islands
- Decorative glass products, including:
- Decorative windows
- Door lights
- Wall-mounted decorative glass
- Logos and signage
- Waterfalls and fountains
- Decorative glass and wall panels
- Decorative floors
- Other glass products, like:
- Glass fixtures
- Glass bricks
- Shower enclosures and doors
- Glass furniture
- Frameless doors
CBD Glass builds custom glass accent pieces from scratch. Here’s an overview of how we can make your bathroom or kitchen counters unique.
- Backpainting: This service involves one of our skilled artisans painting the back surface of the glass in a color or combination of colors of your choosing. You can select from pastels, bright hues, metallics, or something in between.
- Texturing: We can etch a unique pattern into the glass countertop surface that resembles rolling sands, undulating waves, or a peaceful sky at night. This texturing creates appeal and dimension.
- Edge texturing: We can also help your counter stand out with elegant edge texturing in the same texture or a different one than the main counter’s texture.
- Glass thickness: We offer customers three glass thicknesses to choose from. You might decide on a thinner counter for a bathroom versus a thicker counter for the kitchen.
- Shape: If you can envision a shape for your glass counter, we can build it. We’ll construct a counter well outside of the ordinary in round, rectangular, or oblong shapes.
- Lighting: Our skilled artisans can also add LED lighting to your glass counter in hues like green, red, blue, or white. LEDs complement a textured glass counter especially well.
How to Get Started
Are you interested in ordering a custom glass counter from the pros at CBD Glass? Call us toll-free today at 1-855-872-4223 or contact us through our website. We provide free quotes once you send us basic project specs.