The new year is finally upon us! While sadly, that means the glitz and excitement of the holiday season is over, so too is the mad rush. You finally have a chance to sit back, relax, and prepare for a long winter ahead.
As you assess your house, you’re not totally pleased with the condition of all the rooms. In particular, the bathroom could use a major overhaul. Of course, with all the holiday spending you did, your budget is tight to the point of being practically nonexistent. Plus, it’s the wintertime. Who remodels in the winter?
Instead of overhauling everything at once, take it piece by piece. For instance, your shower door can go a long way towards improving the look of your bathroom. This is especially true if you get a frameless glass shower door from CBD Glass in Toronto.
Why a Frameless Glass Shower Door?
The better question is, why not a frameless glass shower door? Let’s unpack the myriad of benefits you’ll enjoy with your new shower enclosure:
- Frameless shower doors are chic, modern, and stylish. If your original shower door was installed when the house was built several decades ago, don’t you think it’s time for an update?
- Since these shower doors have no frames, they create the illusion of more space within your bathroom. If you’ve always felt like your bathroom was a little too cluttered, you’ll be amazed at how much bigger the space now seems.
- Frameless shower doors are far easier to maintain. If you have a shower door with metal edging that rolls on a track, there are a lot of components to clean. You have to keep the track free of debris so the door moves smoothly. You also have to wipe down the metal handles and keep these looking polished. Then there’s all the corners and crevices where bacteria and mold can develop if you’re not too careful.
- With frameless shower doors, such a problem doesn’t exist. You can simply wipe these down the same way you would your regular shower door. With fewer components, your chances of developing mold decreases.
- If you’re concerned about privacy, you can get your frameless shower door textured or frosted so no one can see into it.
Yes, that’s right. When you order your frameless glass shower door from CBD Glass, you can customize it any way you want. If you’d prefer it be frosted or textured, you’ll get it. If you’re a fan of the stark, untextured plain look of glass, that’s an option as well. You can even decorate your glass shower door with ornate, colorful patterns.
In the past, our clients have even added contemporary shower partitions. These too can be decorated with colors, patterns, and various shapes. You’re not restricted by the square or rectangular shape of most shower doors. The only limit on what you can have is you.
A frameless shower door from CBD Glass is a great way to get your bathroom ready for the new year. If you’re ready to request a quote, you can do so online.